THE GATHERING OF GIANTS
THE Hands-on growth PROGRAM FOR FELLOWSHIP GRADUATES
My Name IS Victoria Finlay and I'M your fellowship advisor.
INFORMATION AND MOTIVATION LIES TRANSFORMATION
Create a new tradition of working ON your business, not IN your business.
What to Expect WHEN YOU ATTEND
The Gathering meets twice yearly (January & June) in exciting locations to focus for 2 1/2 days on the roadmap for your company’s next level of success. Course correct and refine your plan. Collaborate with your peers. Learn from challenging case studies and some of the leading business owners in the nation.
- Spend 2 days every January and every June working ON your business, not IN your business.
- Refine your one year plan. Course correct. Test your roadmap against the minds of your entrepreneur peers and leading experts in business.
- Expand what you learned in the Fellowship program with challenging case studies.
- Speak with industry experts and business owners of some of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Maximize your commitment to your growth goals with a custom accountability plan.
- Reconnect at exotic locations with your Fellowship cohort and network with other graduate Fellows – entrepreneurs like you with fast growing businesses.
Gathering of Giants At A Glance
Make This Your Best Year Ever.
Spend 2 days every January and another 2 days every June working on your strategic plan while collaborating with other Fellows. Learn what challenges they’ve hit. Find out what solutions they’ve identified.
Pivot and Tweak and Explode Into the 3rd and 4th Quarters.
After setting your course in January, spend 2 more days in the summer to maximize the rest of the year. Accelerate your progress with vital course corrections.
You Put In The Work To Become a Fellow, Now Join The Other Business Giants
Beyond information and motivation lies transformation. Your business can be significantly bigger a year from now — commit to working on your business, not just in your business and become The Giant You Were Meant To Be.
Building the future of your company doesn’t end after one week. Neither does Birthing of Giants:
- Gathering of Giants is an accountability and strategic planning program exclusively for graduates of the Fellowship masterclass for entrepreneurs.
- Join the community of business owners of some of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
- Stay on the cutting edge of best practices in entrepreneurship.
- Build the future of your business with a roadmap that stands up to scrutiny by your entrepreneur peers and leading business experts.
DURING THE GATHERING OF GIANTS Session, YOU WILL:
- Meet in person twice yearly at exotic locations.
- Strategize with your peers to revisit and refine the one year goal that you set for your business during your Birthing of Giants Fellowship week.
- Reconnect and network with growth-minded entrepreneurs – owners of fast growing companies just like you.
Maximize your growth with a custom accountability program:
- Design a goal-oriented accountability program for you and your executive team using state-of-the-art tools.
- Meet as a team with your accountability coach throughout the year to synchronize and maximize forward progress.
- Discover the strengths of each member of your team with individual personality assessments.
ARE YOU READY TO REACH YOUR GOALS FASTER?
When’s the Next GATHERING OF GIANTS?
How Can You Join the Gathering of Giants to Amplify Your Success?
Frequently Asked Questions
- LEAVE BLANK -
Where are the two locations?
- January 11 – 13, 2021 – Annapolis MD
- June 14 – 16, 2021
Can only Birthing of Giants Fellows and Masterclass Graduates attend these 2x a year Gathering of Giants Sessions?
Yes, these sessions are only open to those who completed the Birthing of Giants Fellowship Weeks (or our previous program, Masterclass).
Can I bring my partner? Or send my partner instead of me to one or both of the sessions?
No, only those who completed the Birthing of Giants Fellowship Weeks (or our previous program, Masterclass).
What happens at each of the 2 sessions? And do I have to go to both?
In January’s session, we help you strategize for the year ahead. In June’s session, we help you make improvements, course corrections and full on pivots, based on the year’s work
The program is designed to provide maximum value by participating in both the January and June sessions. If you can’t attend the second one, provided you give us 60 days notice, we’ll defer your fee to the immediate next session.
What's the interaction like? How do the sessions work?
The case study method allows you to learn about what’s happening in real time to your peers who are facing similar challenges.