PROGRAMS FOR THE OWnERS OF GROWING COMPANIES
My Name IS JEN VARSAK and I'M your fellowship advisor.
Have Your Best Year Ever with Birthing of Giants Programs.
BECOME PART OF THE Birthing of Giants NETWORK:
CHECK OUT THE PROGRAM DETAILS BELOW TO CHOOSE YOUR NEXT EVENT
For Business Owners, CEOs and Business Tech Influencers
Moonshots & MONEYMAKERS
The Oxford Innovation Conference for American Entrepreneurs
Discover the innovations that can transform your company. Birthing of Giants has teamed up with the innovation community of Oxford to bring business leaders and cutting edge thinkers together for an invitation-only event
Apply to be Invited. Participation in this program is for business owners and business technology influencers
"Moonshots and Moneymakers is about finding new ways to scale your business through academic-funded innovation"
Go hands-on with innovations that can transform your business...
- See how a "Moneymaker" becomes a "Moonshot"
- Construct business relationships that create huge advantages for you
- Reimagine your company as a growth business valued on revenues, not earnings.
For Owners and CEOs of Growing Private Companies
THE Fellowship Program
Week-Long Certificate Program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The legendary strategy-planning program that started it all, more graduates of this program have appeared on the Inc. 5000 list than any other. Even the 11th fastest-growing private company in America.)
Acceptance is by application only. The graduates of this 1-week intensive program are "Fellows for life."
"A must-attend boot camp for anyone who's serious about growing their companies." —Birthing of Giants Fellow [reviews]
For Fellows, everything you know changes in just 1 week...
- A strategic plan for sustained growth in your business
- A new network of peers that represent the best in emerging business
- Access to entrepreneurs that have built the businesses you admire
For Owners Who Have Graduated From Our Fellowship Program
THE Gathering of Giants
2X Per Year Meetings at Luxury Locations for Business Strategy Planning
Accelerate your growth. After you complete the prestigious Fellowship week, begin this unique benchmarking // goal setting // accountability program and with direct mentoring from our Board of Experts.
"The Gathering" meets twice yearly in exciting locations to focus for 2.5 days on your company's roadmap to its next level of success.
Based on the groundbreaking work by our Board of Experts and 20 years of research on every company in America.
At "The Gathering" you work ON your business, not IN it...
- Benchmark: Track your company's progress each quarter
- Goal Setting: Design realistic strategic plans that move your business forward
- Accountability: Keep you and your executive staff on track