WHY WERE YOU NOMINATED FOR THIS FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM?
A member of our Board of Experts or someone from our larger community of entrepreneurs and Fellowship graduates identified you. They believe you would benefit from our particular peer community. Now, we want to get to know you better.
BIRTHING OF GIANTS?
Our flagship program, The Birthing of Giants Fellowship Program is a week-long CEO boot camp held at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Oxford University and other prestigious universities 2x a year. The attendees are the owners of some of the fastest growing companies in America.
FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
- Up to 30 CEOs participate each session; maximum 12 leaders in each cohort
- Provides the toolbox owners of fast-growing companies need to reach their next level of success
- Create a roadmap for your accelerated growth for the next 12 months
- Explore how to transform into a next generation business leader
- Next sessions: March 30 – April 3, 2022 and October 17-21, 2022 at MIT
- Learn more about the program in detail here >>
WHY WE STARTED
THE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Entrepreneurship can be lonely. This entire program is dedicated to one single principle: that you can be an even better entrepreneur when you’re in the company of others that share this same life choice.
Our founding members had many lonely nights as entrepreneurs; they built a community of entrepreneurs to make the journey as a group – to offer support to one another because we, as humans, make better decisions together than we do alone.
Take a look at the Board of Experts for Birthing of Giants Fellowship Program. It’s a small window into the kinds of people that make up our Fellowship community. Every kind of entrepreneur and every kind of business is welcome to apply to our community so long as you fulfill three criteria:
- Your company has revenues of greater than $5 million
- You own at least part your business and have decision making authority over it
- You are serious about growth
If you fit this criteria,
here are your next steps:
- Watch the short videos below called The 4 Pillars. The videos take less than 10 minutes to watch – find out what Birthing of Giants Fellowship Program can do for you.
VIDEOS TO WaTCH: THE FOUR PILLARS
what to expect from the Birthing of Giants Fellowship Program?
An Introduction from the Chairman of the Board, Lewis Schiff
Pillar 2: Financial Model Transformation (2:30 min)
Pillar 3: Sales Amplification (1:00 min)
Pillar 4: Scalable Management (3:30 min)
Entry into Birthing of Giants Fellowship Program is by nomination only
Click a button below to accept your nomination or nominate another business owner for the Fellowship Program.
A letter from our Entrepreneur-in-residence, Norm Brodsky:
Hello, my name is Norm Brodsky.
I’ve created dozens of companies – including multiple Inc. 500 businesses, had multiple nine-figure exits, and have been the Master of Ceremonies for the Inc. 5000 Conference for 20 years. I was the first entrepreneur to win Inc. Magazine’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
Just like you, my entrepreneurial career means so much to me:
- I’ve impacted the lives of thousands of employees and their families
- It’s given my own family financial security for generations to come; and,
- It’s given meaning and purpose to my life.
It’s also given me a peer community. I’m privileged to call some of the top entrepreneurs in the world my friends and I’ve mentored thousands of up-and-coming entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs are my brothers and sisters. I love them dearly and would do anything for them.
I hope that you will accept your nomination from our Board of Experts member and join our community of business leaders.